Win prizes at the Bellingham Public Library this summer! Here’s How:
- Visit the library
- Check out books or attend library programs
- Pull out a letter tile from the bag
- Use your letter tiles to make a word
- Take your word to the library
- Get your prize
- Make as many words as you would like
- Words must be in the dictionary to count
- Words must be have at least three letters
- The longer the word, the more choices of prizes
- Children who make words of seven letters or longer will get a raffle ticket along with their prize. The more seven letter words you spell, the more raffle tickets that you can have in our drawing! At our Summer Reading Program finale we will be raffling off many great prizes, including:
- An autographed Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2013 calendar
- A Lemony Snicket satchel with sneak preview of his new book, Who Could That Be at This Hour? (which comes out October 23)
- An autographed copy of the book Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers (which comes out August 28)
- An autographed Big Nate poster
- An autographed copy of the NEW Goosebumps book Wanted: The Haunted Mask
- A Star Wars pop up book (which comes out October 16)
- Autographed books starring Fancy Nancy, Skippyjon Jones, Big Nate, Origami Yoda, Katie Woo and more
You do not need to be present at our Summer Reading Finale to win a raffle prize. However, raffle entrants who are present will have first choice on which prize s/he would like.
REMEMBER: The Bellingham Public Library’s Summer Reading Program begins on June 25th! You can start to collect your tiles then.
You can also win prizes from Barnes & Noble and Rockland Trust just for reading. How cool is that?