In 2012 the Bellingham Public Library was awarded a federal Institute of Museum and Library Services grant through the Library Services and Technology Act. This grant, which was administered by the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners, enabled the library to hold programs to help job seekers.
We continue to offer assistance to job seekers in variety of ways.
Job & Career Accelerator from Learning Express Library
Career assessment and resume building software. Job & Career Accelerator™ puts everything you need to land a job in one place.
- Explore over 1,000 different occupations
- Discover the career that’s best for you
- Search local and national job and internship postings
- Create professional resumes and cover letters
- Practice and master interviewing skills
- Get valuable job-search tips and advice at every step
- Organize and track your job-search progress
Resume & Cover Letter Writing – our reference staff is available to assist in formatting and printing resumes and cover letters.
Print Resources – the library owns a large collection books and DVDs on job searching and career topics, including: resume writing, interview techniques and using social media in job searching.