The Quiet Room in the library may be used on a first come, first served basis by up to 5 people for quiet study. Please see below for the room rules.
Quiet Study Room Rules
- Please enter and exit the room as quietly as possible.
- Up to 5 people may be in the room at any time.
- Turn your cellphone to silent. No cellphone rings or conversations.
- No group study.
- Minimal and quiet keyboarding.
- No talking.
- Audio only at low volume and with headphones.
- Covered drinks are permitted. No food.
Please contact a staff member for enforcement of these rules. Thank you!