The library is pleased to offer free wireless Internet access to patrons who bring in their own laptops and other WiFi devices. You can print from your wireless device to our printer by following the instructions below.
To upload files to print from your device on our wireless network ,
click on the WiFi picture below.
To upload files to print:
Save the file (document, webpage, etc) to your computer or other wireless device (saving it to the desktop can make it easier to find!)
You can print files in the following format only: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documents and Adobe PDF documents.
Click on the WiFi Printing Logo above (this link only works within the library).
You may get a message that says “There is a problem with this website’s security certificate” or “This connection is untrusted” or similar language. In order for you to be able to print, you need to select “Continue to this website” or “I understand the risks” or similar language. You will be directed to our wireless printing log in page.
Log in using:
PIN : print
- Click on Upload files to print
- Click Browse and find the file you saved to print
- Click on the file you wish to print and click open
- Select B/W (15 cents a page) or Color printing (50 cents per page)
- Click Upload files
- Message will show the uploaded files
- Go to print release station to print your files